Motion Portrait: Orient Motion Portrait: Orient

A surprisingly more immersive way to view art than I expected. The idea is great and the image is fantastic, thanks for sharing!

deathink responds:

Thanks for the comment bro.

Awesome Reach Awesome Reach

Funniest thing ever.

Made me cry with laughter from start to finish. Perfect take on the people behind the games with their percieved masculinity.

Epic Beard Man Epic Beard Man

Don't fuck with me boy!

Bring the amba lamps...bring the amba lamps

The Drunken Spartan The Drunken Spartan

lol

That was awesome!

WKUK Russian Roulette WKUK Russian Roulette

Lol

Nice work man, the voice work was good, the animation fluid and was really funny too. Nice!

Link VS Ike Link VS Ike

awesome

really liked it, good effort ! :) Ike is definately one of the better characters on SSBB and my personal favourite, so good character choices too :)

Desert for Two Desert for Two

Love it.

Don't know why, but it's completely awesome .

RadioTubeClock responds:

Probably the right combination of music, action, and animation. Thanks for the reveiw <3

Castle Repercussions - C Castle Repercussions - C

Very good short

Awesome movie, has an incredibly high prodcution value feel. Nicely produced, and professionally polished. Look forward to #4...

~Chaz

Nightmare City - garaku.. Nightmare City - garaku..

Perfect!

Really good, you should make a manga of this!

Also Korea is awesome, I went to Seoul last year and loved it!!

~C x

I.E.S. ep.1 I.E.S. ep.1

Impressive

Very profressional and slick, all I can say is that I feel some of the voice acting was a bit wooden and 'acted' if that makes sense. but all in all very good reminded me of like the Simpsons/Family Guy. Got some laughs out of it. Also just in case you never knew when yu rolloever the voice actor for Jim his name comes up as Masako...just to let you know.

Take care,