Line of Fire Line of Fire

Nice game!

That was awesome and made me feel like a real top gun manly man.

CoonHat Survival CoonHat Survival

Awesome

Highly original. Would worl we;; on a mobile device with the gyroscope. But I enjoy it in Flash too. Good job! :)

(and nice hat ;))

ReconditeArcher responds:

xD Yeah. Hat is the best part.

Make My Next Game Make My Next Game

eh..

Don't call your project 'shit' ..when it comes to submitting it, I get the mandatory bathroom response.

Someone should have done a bit of debugging! You know how immature the NG audience is :P

But anywho. Kinda walks you through it. Feels pointless. And the music is dreadful. When you do put out a proper game I'm sure it'll be great though. I have the impression that the medals are the saving grace for the collecting masses.

Afro-Ninja responds:

just use 'submit project'

Action Turnip!!! Action Turnip!!!

Woop

Ridiculously fun but simple. Great aesthetic and I could listen to the loop for yeeears. Kinda like Canabalt with guns :)

Globs: Path of the Guru Globs: Path of the Guru

Casual gaming at it's finest

I'm usually not a fan of these kind of games, but after playing through the first level I can really say I'm hooked and haven't played a casual game this good for a while. Music suits the game fantastically well and the graphics are charming to boot.

As for the guy below me suggesting it's not a new concept - I can honestly say I've never come across anything like it before? Although that may be because I'm not a big casual game player.

Fine work David, really enjoyed this one.

Sushi Cat Sushi Cat

yey

Great game lads, made of win! Combines a completely unique gameplay mechanic with some super tasty visuals to make one tasty dish!

Paper Warfare Paper Warfare

Reminds me of MegaMan

Really nice design aesthetic reminiscant of the type of titles you'd find in the app store. Highly addictive and superly stylised, I can't see why this doesn't have a slightly higher score.

5/5 and favourited!

argene responds:

Hi Chaz,

Thanks.. Actually this game is a nod to one of my favorite comic book movie "IRON MAN"... I'm glad you liked it.

Particle Blast Particle Blast

What an original idea!

What a simple yet addicitve game premise...you're clearly a genius! Haha nicely done dude, feels very polished and love the shakey screen thing when you collect all stars.

5/5 !

knarrenheinz responds:

Haha man, thanks a lot :D
pixelBOMB 2 is still the number one (for me).

Cheers

Tax Time! Tax Time!

Laugh out loud!

May I ask what inspired this? Maybe a little bad experience? :P

Arcanorum Arcanorum

Unique

Very nice game, interlevel graphics are fantastic and it's something new. Takes a while to get used to but can tell there has been a lot of work go into it and it's always refreshing to see people trying new things. keep up the good work.